Supporting Clinton Bands
is very easy with either of these two options. Every time to shop at Amazon or Kroger a donation is made to the program.
Do you shop at Kroger? You can now give a percentage of what you spend on groceries directly to the Clinton Arrow Band when you use your Kroger Plus Card. This doesn’t interfere in any way with your gas points, etc.
Just go to https://www.kroger.com/i/community/community-rewards and create an account using your actual Kroger Plus card number. Follow the directions below. It’s really easy and every little bit helps ensure Clinton Arrow Band is able to increase each musician’s level of play, to further their mastery of music and to provide an optimal high school band experience. Thank you!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy to complete the registration of your card with your organization after you have completed the sign in process.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, inquire at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- If you are a new online customer, click the SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer?” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 81367 or our name Clinton High School Band Boosters, select our organization from list and click on Confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name in the Community Rewards section of your information page.
- REMEMBER you must register your card on the krogercommunityrewards website for it count.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must use their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number tied to their Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
You must visit krogercommunityrewards to sign up. It is not available on the app. However, your account id and password will be the same.
THIS FUNDRAISING ACTIVITY BENEFITS THE GENERAL FUND. Kroger does not provide a by-family accounting of participation/contributions.